tiistai 8. huhtikuuta 2014

Täkkejä, täkkejä - Duvets and more duvets!


Olen vähän innostunut tekemään näitä retrotäkkejä, joita minulla on ihan oikeassa elämässä monia (osa koiran käytössä, pitäähän sen pedin sopia sisustukseen). Ei tämä taida tähänkään jäädä, vielä on liian monta herkullista kangasta!


I've been collecting vintage duvet's (mostly Finnish from 60's and 70's), and they were a must-be also in doll house scale! I think I've gone a bit crazy with these, and there are more duvets waiting to be born. So many beautiful fabrics waiting to be something!


4 kommenttia:

  1. Your duvets are gorgeous! I love your taste in fabric. How do you make the duvets? I'd love to try! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  2. Unos edredones preciosos, me gustan todos fantástico trabajo.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Anna, Jennifer guiding me to your blog. I love your original vision of the miniatures. A hug.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I have just found your beautiful blog from Jennifer. I love your duvets they are all very beautiful.
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista