torstai 8. marraskuuta 2012

Kettuperhe muuttohommissa


 Nukkekotikerhossa aiheena oli petivaatteet ja päähineet. Tein sitten muutamat pussilakanat tyynyliinoineen (tuossa ei vielä ole kaikki)! En oikeasti kerhossa, siellä tein vain tuon valkopilkullisen punaisen pussilakanan.
The subject in the doll house club was bedclothes and hats. So, I made these duvet covers (alright, alright, only the red one with polka dots in the club).
 Nämä olkihatut tein kerhossa, vähän muotopuolia niistä tuli, mutta kelpaavat minulle!
I made also two boaters, they are not too perfect but I like them any way!
 Olen myös alkanut rakentaa ketuille pesää. Tässä rouva Kettu tarkastelee pohjapiirrosta akvaariossa, johon pesä rakentuu! Rouva seisoo tuvassa, lähinnä kameraa on kammari ja vasemmalle seinälle tulee ovet Mäyröille, Jäniksille, Maamyyrille (nykyisille Kontiaisille, heidän ovensa on tuo ympyrä lattiassa) ja Lumikoille.
I've also started to build a cave for the Fox family. Mrs. Fox is checking the situation in the building site. She is standing in the kitchen/dining/living room, the bed room is nearest to the camera. On the left hand side there are door for the Badgers, Rabbits, Moles (their door is the that circle in the ground) and  Weasels.
 Lopullisessa luolassa sisälle näkee vain tällaisista ikkunoista, päälle tulee maakerroksia, kaksi varastorakennusta ja siiderikellari ja tunnelit niihin.
When this project is ready, you can only see the cave from these round windows. On the top of the cave there will be layers of earth, two storage sheds and cider cellar, and of course tunnels to them!
 Taitaa olla rouva ihan tyytyväinen pesän suunnitelmaan?
Mrs. Fox looks quite pleased with this plan, doesn't she?
 Tässä koko perhe yhteiskuvassa, vaikka vaatetus on vielä vajavainen!
Here is the whole family, though not everybody have yet clothes on.
Kuopus äidin helmoissa - The youngest one

Ja mitähän tämä lapsi ihmettelee?
I wonder what this pup is thinking about?

Vanhin ja toiseksi nuorin
The oldest and the second youngest
Joulukalenteriluukut Söpökadulle ovat enää lähettämistä vailla! Tein ensikertalaisen virheen, tyytyväisenä paketoin kaikki valmiiksi, kunnes tajusin etten ottanut sisällöstä kuvan kuvaa!
My presents to the advent calendar for Söpökatu are ready to be send! I made the firs-timer's-mistake; when I had finished wrapping them I realised I have absolutely no photos of the gifts inside! Oh well.
- Anna

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanat ketut!innolla odotan kuvia lisää...mulla on käynyt tosi usein noin,etten ole muistanut kuvata...älä sure ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Anna, It's great to hear from you on my blog. I'm thrilled to hear that you were in Portland and liked it. Maybe one day I can visit Finland too. If you have a chance, please come back over to my blog to become a follower--it's a requirement for the giveaway, plus I'd love it if we could follow each other's blogs. It's a great way to get to make blog friends. Take care. xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  3. I absolutely LOVE your blog! it's so fascinating! am so glad I found it. I especially love the fox family! they are just so full of character!

    VastaaPoista